Friday, April 29, 2011

Marker Rolls for Everyone

If you want a marker roll (or crayon or pencil or pen), you can now order one from me.  I have already been commissioned to make four for dear bloggy friends, so I figure these are a good thing to offer.


And I put more flowers and ruffle scarves in the shop too (and more to come - we had a big photo shoot a few days ago).  I bullied my sister into allowing me to post this photo, and that after she modeled for free inbetween teaching and sleeping.

Dear Melanie.  You are beautiful and patient and you make my things look so good.

3 comments:

You Can Call Me Jane said...

Everything is lovely.

Polly said...

Good! The world needs more things Margo makes--& marker rolls are the best!

I will send you a photo of my friend C wearing one of your flowers. I gave it to her this A.m. & you'll never believe how it went with the outfit she was already wearing. Awesome!

Beth said...

Yay for marker rolls!!!!

That last photo POPS! I love it.