Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blue Progress in the Office

Every week, the office is a little closer to done.  The walls are deep grey-blue, with black furniture and cool lights.


I'm learning another side of my husband by seeing what he chooses for his space. I think I could have predicted most of it, but it's still a side of him that I haven't seen since we started sharing living space eons ago.


This blog helps me focus on progress in our home life. I take photos to illustrate posts and I realize, hey, the walls are painted now. Actually, the shelves went up, too, since I uploaded these photos. I don't dwell on the undone, which is my pessimistic nature.

8 comments:

You Can Call Me Jane said...

I love the color. It's almost the same blue as our bedroom. I hope you show us more pictures when it's all finished!

Sarah Barry said...

I'm a fan of grey-blue. Yay for progress.

Monique G. said...

I love the blue color! It's looks very close to the color we painted our school room. We refinished it in September.

http://mountainofgrace-monique.blogspot.com/2011/12/our-new-schoolroom-work-in-progress.html

Deanna Beth said...

Very much like the color! And it will look extra sharp with black furniture.

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Great progress...looking good..Love the color.

Beth said...

Looking good! I love blue. In our first house, I painted the kitchen your same blue...

Glad it's coming along.

Been scouring your blog for a few recipes today :-)

Polly said...

I really like that grey-blue color! You are so right--sometimes it is good to get some visible 'proof' of all that is getting done, instead of fretting about what is left. I should have done that before putting my time in this morning trying to organize the garage!!!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished room!

I find myself leaning more and more toward cool greys these days... Not sure why as we have always preferred warm, earthy greys. Your wall color is lovely.