Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tag!

Emily tagged me - I was happy to play along and pick out posts from my blog to fit the categories.

Most popular post:
Thanks to a canning-jar-cloche mention on facebook, this is the most popular post on my blog. 
Farm Tour (Our Back Yard) with a Few Flowers

Most controversial post:
Oil is always controversial, no?
Doing Something About the BP Oil Crisis

Most helpful post:
A good reminder to ask our grandmothers how they handled things without disposables.
Old Fashioned Diapers and Wipes

A post whose success surprised you:
Just camping, I thought.  I guess camping is more about nostalgia than anything else (comfort, for example).
Camping Lists

A post that deserves more attention:
Because this salad is truly revelatory and beets are often maligned.
Raw Beets

The post that you are most proud of:
I think I flew my freak flag very prettily in this one.
Fried Dandelion Blossoms

And now I tag several other bloggers (I do read more blogs than the ones on my sidebar):

Sarah at spoonful

My French Corner

Tracy at Back to Basics

3 comments:

sara said...

Hi Margo,

Great to catch up with you again, as you know I had a few problems with my blog and had to give it up, but I missed blogging so much I began a new one and so far it's been trouble free........I'm going to grab a cuppa and have a read of your earlier posts that I missed.

Lily (florrie).....using my great grandmothers name for obvious reasons.

Margo said...

LILY!!! I missed you so much from the blog world! welcome back - I'll search out your blog and catch up too!

Sarah Barry said...

What fun! I'll have to go through my archives and work on my post!

Thanks for the tag.