Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tag!

Emily tagged me - I was happy to play along and pick out posts from my blog to fit the categories.

Most popular post:
Thanks to a canning-jar-cloche mention on facebook, this is the most popular post on my blog. 
Farm Tour (Our Back Yard) with a Few Flowers

Most controversial post:
Oil is always controversial, no?
Doing Something About the BP Oil Crisis

Most helpful post:
A good reminder to ask our grandmothers how they handled things without disposables.
Old Fashioned Diapers and Wipes

A post whose success surprised you:
Just camping, I thought.  I guess camping is more about nostalgia than anything else (comfort, for example).
Camping Lists

A post that deserves more attention:
Because this salad is truly revelatory and beets are often maligned.
Raw Beets

The post that you are most proud of:
I think I flew my freak flag very prettily in this one.
Fried Dandelion Blossoms

And now I tag several other bloggers (I do read more blogs than the ones on my sidebar):

Sarah at spoonful

My French Corner

Tracy at Back to Basics Pin It

3 comments:

Making It Vintage said...

Hi Margo,

Great to catch up with you again, as you know I had a few problems with my blog and had to give it up, but I missed blogging so much I began a new one and so far it's been trouble free........I'm going to grab a cuppa and have a read of your earlier posts that I missed.

Lily (florrie).....using my great grandmothers name for obvious reasons.

Margo said...

LILY!!! I missed you so much from the blog world! welcome back - I'll search out your blog and catch up too!

Sarah Barry said...

What fun! I'll have to go through my archives and work on my post!

Thanks for the tag.

Related Posts with Thumbnails