Thursday, October 24, 2013

War Sneakers


These are the ankle boots that I got for Genevieve at the consignment store for a few bucks (that's the thrifty part of this post - the rest is sass).  Genevieve wore her boots to school on the wrong day and had to miss gym class.  When she got home and we had loudly expressed our disappointment over the missed gym class, she wrote a note so we would remember gym days.

gim on thursty and Wensday
War sneackers!





Guys.  It's Thursday.  Do you have your war sneakers on?

Get out there and stomp that work!  Make it surrender!  War sneakers forever!

14 comments:

Jennifer Jo said...

Fantastic! Hilarious! Brilliant!

Rozy Lass said...

Thanks for the much needed good laugh this morning. I love children!

Unknown said...

He he he! Oh goodness! So funny and so precious! Thanks for the smile today : )

beth said...

smiling over here. :)

sara said...

Awww. I hope she was just disappointed and not embarrassed. Cute note. I'm rockin' the war crocs today. :)

jenny_o said...

I love kids' writings; often they show a great awareness of the oddities of English even though they may not get it quite right. And I love "war sneakers". Thinking of footwear this way will do a lot to energize me on those blah kinds of days :)

jenny_o said...

... and the boots rock. No wonder she was keen to wear them.

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

What a fun post.. Love the boots..

Melanie said...

This.Is.Fantastic. When I'm feeling overwhelmed at work I'm going to smile and shout 'war sneakers!'. :)

Polly said...

Classic. I'm going to get out my war sneakers regularly!

sk said...

How perfect.

We lived for two years in a remote community in WV that had a little Methodist church where we warshipped.

Margo said...

sk, "warshipped." ha! I can think of war-ship worship :) and I'm wondering what else "war" can be used on. . .

Zwarte Vans said...

Haha LOL!

BLD in MT said...

:) Awesome.