|dress photos courtesy of my mom!|
Please notice that I used plaid almost identical to the the pattern cover - it was in my stash from Mrs. R and I had exactly enough. This tickles me no end. The fabric and the pattern were both given to me - my cost was time, thread, and interfacing.
Plus, the dress is supremely comfortable. However, I'm annoyed that I took very careful measurements, added some width to the bodice, and now I think it is a bit wide!
I think I will make this dress again, without elasticizing the waist, and waft around the house on hot evenings.
August is looking significantly busy, or maybe that's my vacation-self looking at the calendar for the first time in a week. Children start school soon. I have a myriad of jars I thought would be filled by now, and projects in every corner. Well, it will all work out. Pin It