Monday, August 6, 2012

Muslin Bloomers for Genevieve

Hopefully I have figured out how to sew for a girl-stringbean who only gets taller, not wider, and these will last her for several years.

I couldn't resist sewing them entirely with red thread.  So vintage cute.

I'm afraid the lace may be scratchy, but I didn't mention it to her, and she hasn't complained.

wearing make-up, after the girls' make-up party; with Auntie Mel

So excellent for keeping panties covered when there are Things To Do And One Does So Love Dresses.


Rebecca said...

Adorable, as always. Where DID you find that lace? I love it.

Margo said...

Thank you - I think it was from creative reuse, but I don't recall exactly. That's what happens when your stash gets big enough!

Sew Blessed Maw said...

Such cute bloomers.. love them.. I made them for my grandaughters, so nice ,when they wear dresses and turn upside down all the time,ha.

nancy said...

How cute, and cool!


Related Posts with Thumbnails