Monday, August 6, 2012

Muslin Bloomers for Genevieve

Hopefully I have figured out how to sew for a girl-stringbean who only gets taller, not wider, and these will last her for several years.



I couldn't resist sewing them entirely with red thread.  So vintage cute.



I'm afraid the lace may be scratchy, but I didn't mention it to her, and she hasn't complained.

wearing make-up, after the girls' make-up party; with Auntie Mel

So excellent for keeping panties covered when there are Things To Do And One Does So Love Dresses.



4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Adorable, as always. Where DID you find that lace? I love it.

Margo said...

Thank you - I think it was from creative reuse, but I don't recall exactly. That's what happens when your stash gets big enough!

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Such cute bloomers.. love them.. I made them for my grandaughters, so nice ,when they wear dresses and turn upside down all the time,ha.

Unknown said...

How cute, and cool!