Saturday, January 21, 2017

Now a Blue-Grey Vest

Here are lots of action shots of Phoebe in her vest.  I finished it just before Christmas and kept trying to get Phoebe to model it for the camera.  Silly me.

It's the same pattern as the red vest.



Phoebe is very interested in dressing and undressing these days.  Sometimes she tugs on the vest, trying to get it off and on, and it has stretched out a bit because of that.  Thank goodness it wasn't a terribly complicated pattern with fancy yarn!



8 comments:

faith76 said...

What an adorable make and your lovely girl models it well xxx

Polly said...

That is the cutest little pattern!!! I love the vests.

And she's so adorable. I could squeeze her!!

Alica said...

What a cutie! I think she looks like her brother!

Nancy In Boise said...

Love that pattrn and what a cutie pie!

Becky said...

I love that pattern. I think I want one for myself. If only I was good at reconfiguring knitting patterns....

BLD in MT said...

That looks delightfully warm--and she is such a cutie pie!

AmyK said...

Ahhhh, I really like this sweater. Motivation to learn to knit. I started to a couple years ago, but didn't keep it up. I'm a speedy crocheter so it's hard to go back to something I am so slow with. But knitting is so much nicer for sweaters.

jenny_o said...

What sweet pictures of your little one - they make me smile! She's lucky to have a mama who knits for her.