I finished the hem with yellow bias tape for fun, and now I think it looks like John Deere colors. My son and dad will be so pleased.
I was pretty proud of myself for turning this out with a baby in the house, but I cleverly mixed up the sides and now I have a pocket and a zipper where I don't expect them. As if my brain wasn't foggy enough. . . and look at this photo where the skirt is skewed so that the side-seam pocket has strayed to the front.
These photos were taken by Genevieve in one of those quick-seize-the-moment activities that guide most of my days right now.
I've got plans for a nursing-friendly summer seersucker dress, but I just need lots of moments to make it. We'll see. . .