1. pearls - bought when I was 18 (so yes, more than 10 years old)
2. scarf - cast off from my grandmother, but owned since college anyway
3. green lambswool sweater - $22 Land's End clearance (and almost 10 years old!); this is the sweater I want to cut into a cardigan. I have all the supplies, just not the confidence yet. I've been reading bloggers who refashion sweaters to work up my nerve.
4. silk long sleeved tee, under the sweater - older than 10 years
5. black wool skirt which I shortened to knee length - cast off from Aunt Mim
6. black tights - $7
7. black shoes - $26 on sale from Maryland Square (it's expensive to have big feet! good, leather shoes in my size usually run at least $100, so these were a super bargain).
If you want to play along, read the back story here, the "rules" here. Add your link below and check out what everyone is wearing!